INFORMATIVE ACCORDING TO OF DLGS 196/2003
The D.lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the indicated law, This treatment will be based on principles of correctness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with article 13 del D.lgs. n. 196/2003, Therefore, We supply the following information:
The data supplied by you will be used to carry out a booking services, to requests of information or availability or to newsletter services section of our website www.hotellacapannina.net.
The treatment will be carried out electronically.
The conferment of data is obligatory, given that in their absence it is not possible to make a booking, the request for availability or information or the sending of the newsletter ’.
The lack of conferment determines then the discontinuance of the contract or request process.
The data will be communicated exclusively to persons required to ’ performance of the contract or booking requests made by you.
Will not be given other data dissemination outside this scope.
The data controller is:
LA CAPANNINA DI ROSSI MARIA PIERA & (C). S.A.S.
Via Crose 37, 28040 Massino Visconti (Novara) – Italy
Tel: (+39) 0322 219302
Fax: (+39) 0322 210963
At any time you may exercise your rights towards the holder of the treatment, pursuant to article 7 of D.lgs. 196/2003, that for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
The ’ party has the right to obtain confirmation of the ’ as to whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The ’ party has the right to obtain the indication ’:
- of ’ origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of handling;
- the logic applied in case of treatment effected with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification data of the holder, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to article 5, subparagraph 2;the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come to know it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
The ’ party has the right to obtain:
- the ’ update, rectification or, When interested, l data integration ’;
- the cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form or blocking of data treated in violation of law, inclusive those of which not the maintenance is necessary in relationship to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- the ’ certification that the operations as per letters a) and (b)) have been disclosed, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfilment is impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The ’ party has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him, Although pertinent to the purpose of collection;
to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication.